Pages

Search my Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

September 2008 Earnings Payment Proof Pt 1

So i have revied several payments and i would like to share them with you. there are many more on the way!

Any of these you can click to make bigger so they are easier to read.

Here is Swag Bux the 2 baseball cards i recived for the hubby:


Here is my payment from Nippy Clicks:
Payment from Ehow:

Here is my payment from ClixSense i forgot they take a $3 fee out so it's $3 less:



Here is my Payment from BigKahuna Clicks:




And last but not least for today is my payment from Associated Content!



















1 comment:

Blogger said...

You can Earn Free Alertpay Money Check Out My blog For Ways of Earning free Alertpay Money !
Click Here to visit My blog For Top Ptc sites that pays via Alertpay
http://ptcearnonline.blogspot.com