Pages

Search my Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bux.to SCAM!!

So you might have seen me saying how I was trying out Bux.to (a PTC site) to see if what everyone was saying it true? Well it is. When you have more the 10 resources telling you something is a scam it probably is. So I am just confirming it now!


Let’s start by PayPal has canceled not one but 2 of their accounts they have tried to set up due to non payment and they ‘over drafting’ on their PayPal account. Bux.to has also offered referral packages of 500 or more referrals, on top of advertising packages. When people buy these packages Bux.to will take their money and leave them with ½ if that of their advertising they bought and next to no referrals.


Let’s not forget to mention all the people like myself Bux.to has not paid and has remained pending for weeks or month and still nothing until bux.to has mysteriously shut down accounts or your login info doesn’t work anymore.


You can get on Google and search ‘bux.to scam’ and find out tons more personal encounters to back up what I have just said.

No comments: