Pages

Search my Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daddybux.com GONE! Scam!

So yes i have YET ANOTHER scam site to report. DaddyBux.com is no longer with us! This site was a PTC and you made at least 1 cent per click. Plus 1 cent per refferal click. I was a member 2 months andhit the $6.99 payout. Right before i hit payout they annouced they would no longer take Paypal and would make all payment threw alertpay. This should ahev been my first warning. So i continue i sign up for an alertpay account and i request my payout. I sat there for 3 month before i started really complining to them. and now they are gone. The website an trace all that is left is the Posts from people like me who were scammed!

This is the main reason i always say never to put money into a GPT but to only make money from it.

No comments: