Pages

Search my Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

Easy Money Making Sites

Easy Online Money Making

Everybody is looking for online money making sites to work at home. So I have put together a few. I will continue searching and post back on what i have found. So keep checking back!

(1)
I would have to say my absolute favorite is MyLot.
http://www.mylot.com/DFrodeo06
On this site you earn money my posting discussions, responding to discussions and posting images. You also earn 25% of what each of you referrals earns.

(2)
This is a great site to make money on if you live in the USA (or Canada).
I started by answering surveys on CashCrate and filling out some free offers and received a real check from them. For example, I signed up for E-bay and made a bid and got paid $8.00. And there are no fees to join. It is totally free. So I made a little my first month with them.
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=117832
But once I found out this site was legit, I started adding referrals. For every person you refer, you get 20% of what they earn. And for every person that one of your referrals refer to CashCrate, you get 10%. It may take some time to build up the number of referrals necessary to make a lot of money, but in time--this could be a great source of income--making money while other people are in a sense, working for you. And by the way--never join a work at home program that wants you to pay up front. If they were making that much money, they wouldn't need to charge you.
Note: There are not many offers on this site for users outside of the USA (there quite a few offers for Canadian users though). But if you are in another country, you could still refer users from the USA to CashCrate and make money on those referrals

(3)
Inbox Dollars Great site to get paid just for reading emails and taking surveys! They also have games and coupons and you can get paid for signing up for offers AND get rebates back on shopping.
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=jdmc05

(4)
This site offers surveys for you to take and you earn points and then get paid for them its get! You and earn between 10- 1000 points per survey! And points just for signing in each day!
http://fun.mysurvey.com/join.cfm?r=2751306

I will post back in a week or so and let you know how i am doing!

No comments: