Pages

Search my Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Triond.com

There are actually sites out there that will pay a small perpetual royalty if you publish material through them. One that I have tried out recently is Triond,

http://www.triond.com/

all you have to do here is submit original articles of your own creation, they don't have to be long, and they can be on any topic. In turn, they pay you a proportion of the royalties recieved by them when people visit those pages and the related sponsors.You get paid by paypal once a month, How much you earn is based on how much you are willing to work at it. However, its no outlay, and if you write articles people really want to read, there is no reason why you shouldnt make far more than my efforts look as if they might.

I found them extremely easy to submit articles to, and the author interface shows you exactly how many views your articles have received.

A month later here are my results:

Neutral rating (extremely low paying)
So far I have had 9 articles published and 22 pictures. For all this I have only made $1.24. But it slowly rises every day. It is based on the clicks your stuff brings in. The more people look the more you make. I have also had 6 articles turned down. I tried to post some recopies but they said I took them from Food TV, I got them from my mom and I guess that is where she got them. I have also been declined 3 pictures for poor quality. They posted the article fast! Mosly Next day!



Now this is my second month there and so far this month i have $0.52 for the same article i post. You can se how this will be residual income! These article i post are the sames ones i post else where to make money too! Just keep in mind you have to post them on this site first because other wise it won't let you post due to them thinking your have copied the material!





Have you had articles published with Triond? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: