Pages

Search my Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yes I Have moved!

Thank you for finding my new blog home and sorry for the incovince of the move. I have transfered all your Favoriate posts to here.

Now you maybe asking you self why go threw all the trouble of moving you blog? Well as you may or may not know i had blog on BlogCharm.com and they pride them selves in being a paying blog. They SAY they will pay you part of the advertising your blog brings in for them! They pay out is suposed to be $10 and i ahve reached this 2 times! Have i been paid? NO! i was earning $0.50 a day from them and when i submitted my help ticket my payment STOPPED! After 3 weeks i got no answer i started to worry that they might shut down my blog and i would lose all that hard work so i quickly transferred my blog Now i am building the PR back up!

Here is my NON Payment proofs from blogcharm






















































No comments: