Pages

Search my Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Review of Money Making Possibilities 1-4

From money making Possibility 1



Neutral rating (extremely low paying)



I talked about Triond.com. So far I have had 9 articles published and 22 pictures. For all this I have only made $0.60. But it slowly rises every day. It is based on the clicks you stuff brings in. The more people look the more you make. I have also had 6 articles turned down. I tried to post some recopies but they said I took them from Food TV, I got them from my mom and I guess that is where she got them. I have also been declined 3 pictures for poor quality. They posted the article fast!



Money Making Possibility 2 was EBAY. I have sold a few things and made about $70. I have also tried to sell a few big ticket items that haven’t gone yet but I keep trying and changing my approach. Big tip always use your own pictures the items go much faster.



Rating: above average (pays what you put in)



Next in Money Making Possibility 3 I talked about paid email. Well boffopaidmail.com is a scam. They don’t pay and I have heard this from other people too.



Rating horrible (no paying)



But Inbox Dollars is doing well. Getting about 1 email a day from them. I have had this account previously I have made $11 but I also bought a gold membership for $17. From the membership I have gained 24 referrals. But I haven’t gotten a referral in over a month now. But this site is going very well!



Rating: slightly above average (low paying)



Money Making Possibility 4



I talked about a site called MyLot. I love this site!! I get on and have fun discussions and promote my blog and get paid for it! Here is how my pay scale for the first week has gone:



All hours are not constant I was doing other things on the internet)



Day 1: spent 2 hours: $1.28

Day 2: spent 30 min: $0.99

Total: $2.27

Day 3: Spent 2 hours: $1.97

Total: $4.24

Day 4: Spent 1 hour: $1.49

Total: $5.83

Day 5: Spent 30 min: $0.64

Total: $6.47

Day 6: Spent 30 min: $0.59

Total: $7.06

Day 7: Spent 1 hour: $1.09

Total $8.15

Day 8: Spent 30 min: $0.82

Total: $8.97

Day 9: Spent 1 hour: $0.99

Total $9.96

Day 10: Spent 30 min: $0.98

Total $10.94



Pay out!!! I have to wait until the end of the month but on the 16th day of the month I have $16.19 and I have promoted my blog and other sites spending no more then maybe an hour on the site This gets my vote!



Not great but good for doing something I was doing on Yahoo Answers and NOT getting paid for! Now I haven’t gotten any referrals yet so this is all on my own. More later.



Rating Great (above average payments)

No comments: