Pages

Search my Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

Money Making Possibility 3

Get paid to read emails:
There are a number of sites out there which pay a small amount, typically a penny or two, to read emails sent from their advertisers.

I've just signed up with this one http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=jdmc05 but there are a number of not dissimilar agencies, so do shop around and see what you think. The plus side is that you only have to read the emails or follow the links they send you, the down side is you will be seeing a lot more traffic in your inbox. However, many people have found the trade off valuable if they have the time to follow through, and typically you get paid once your balance reaches $30. With this site you also get paaid for taking surveys and signing up for offers. You can also get paif for playing games and get a rebate back on your shopping!

Heres another that I recently signed up with http://boffopaidmail.com/pages/index.php?refid=dfrodeo06 (UPDATE: THIS SITE DOES NOT PAY!!! I TRYED IT OUT FOR MYSELF AND IT IS ON MY NO PAY LIST!!!)
it offers impressive earnings, several dollars a click in many cases and will pay out by Paypal as well as by a host of other methods. I'm not yet sure how much you need to earn before they pay out, but the person who referred me seemed very pleased with the service. However, I did a quick web search on them and got a mixed response, some people reported never getting paid, a few seemed to think it was ok. So, be advised, if you have time to experiment, you may as well give it a go, but it may also be a lemon! Do post a comment if you know for certain, I really want this blog to reflect decent, sensible advice, and if I find any of the tried methods don't work I will be updating regularly.I have to say I'm very doubtful about boffopaidmail, but in the interests of trying a few things out to see what hapens, I'll give it a whirl!With all the paid-to-click email services, do check that you are not signing up to anything you are unhappy about, and best of luck getting those earnings rolling in!

No comments: