Pages

Search my Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

Money Making Possibility 4

MyLot

If you enjoy asking questions and responding to them on Yahoo Answers or other similar forums, you may have wished there was a way to get paid for all that time and effort. Well, apparently there is!

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=DFrodeo06

MyLot works in exactly the same way, but you get a small payment for each contribution which you can have paid to your Paypal account amongst other methods. I've just joined, so as yet I have no idea how much the earning potential is, but as I spend rather too much time on Answers forums, it makes sense to try this one out and see what the rewards are like. If you are already a member and have experience of the payment levels, do let us know, and as always I will report back as I learn more.

No comments: