Pages

Search my Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tobi.com - Online Fashion Boutique

OK today I want to share with you this website I found called Tobi.com. This is an online clothing with a twist. One thing that caught my eye is that they offer FREE, yes that is right FREE UPS ground shipping for all orders in the Continental U.S.A.!


Next thing I noticed is the name brands they have! Men’s and Women’s clothing alike! They have brands for men like Acne Jeans, Diesel, Good Society, Levi's Capital E, Nudie, Vince, and more!


Now their biggest brand for men is Nudie Jeans. Now let me tell you there are a few pairs of those I can’t wait to see my man in!


Now Ladies they most certainly have NOT forgot about you! They have some of my personal favorite brands too! Such as Borne, Dani, Diesel, GoldSign, Seven For All Mankind, and more!


Another thing they have that sets them apart, aside from name brands and free shipping, is they have a personal ‘Ask A Stylist’ on the site that you can log on and chat with if you have any questions about the site, brands, or need help picking out a good outfit for that party coming up.
On top of all that they have accessories and make up too, this really is your one stop shop for the perfect COMPLETE outfit for a party, dance, girl’s night out or that special date!

No comments: